- Visit the highlights of Vatican City during this 3-hour small-group tour
- See the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Learn about the history and artifacts that are kept within the its walls
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 20 guests per tour
Departure & Return
Maya Tours in Via Germanico 16 - (almost at the corner of Via Leone IV) This tour starts from our office. Please make sure that you check in at least 15 min. prior departure time.
The tour will end at the vatican museums exit
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ticket includes: The Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- The tour reservations have strict timing. To join the tour, you are required to be at the meeting point for check-in at least 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Knees & Shoulders MUST be covered for both men & women to enter the Sistine Chapel!
- Please note that on the day of your visit certain areas of the monument/attraction can be closed due to either religious events or national holidays.
- Please be advised capacity regulations and security may delay the tour departure this could also influence the smooth running of the tour especially on national holidays and events.
- Cancellations, changes or issues due to weather, security and events held by the monument are beyond our control and are directly decided by their administration team. These issues will be reviewed by us and dealt with on an individual basis but are the responsibility of the monument.
- All visitors must pass through the monument/attraction security check please allow at least 20 minutes to clear security.
- The exact timings and reservations can vary, dependent on the monument/attraction’s administration offices availability and decisions on the booking day and can be subject to last minute changes. Departure time can differ up to 20 minutes from your selected time.
- Please be aware that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the monument/ attraction. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the monument.
- Students booking a reduced ticket must have a photo ID; you must bring a photo ID to be allowed into the monument.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Follow Me SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It's money well spent and it beats having to wait on those long lines." See review