- Skip-the-line entrance to the Colosseum: Save time
- Includes admission to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Upgrade to add on a tour guide for more detailed information
- Small tour group size: Allows the opportunity to ask questions
Departure & Return
The meeting point is right in front of the Colosseum Metro B stop (Blue Line). Close by you can see a Green Kiosk and a pine tree. You can find the guide holding a sign/flag with the company logo. Please remember to show up about 20 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The meeting time might have a slight change. In this case we will inform you in advance
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check; although skip the line tickets are included, on busy days there may be a queue to do in order to pass through security check.
- In the event that single tickets are not available, you will enter both the Colosseum and the Roman Forum with a group. Our staff at the meeting point will notify you if this eventuality arises.
- All participants who are 12 years and older must present a Reinforced Green Pass that is valid in the EU and has a verifiable QR code. Reinforced Green Passes can only be obtained by uploading either proof of full vaccination or proof of a Covid-19 infection within the last 6 months to either the Green Pass or Covid Certificate app
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Walkers Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Fantastic value, really enjoyable and informative tours, 2h in total plus the ability to continue exploring the forum at your own pace, does not include the tunnels but very interesting nonetheless even for non-history buffs" See review