Explore our promoted experiences
- Ultra small group of just four people
- Get the best possible photos with your guide's help
- Guide is a professional local photographer
- Non-photographing group members can be accommodated
Departure & Return
Entrance of Castel Sant'Angelo, just opposite the Bridge of Angels
Piazza del Colosseo on via dei Fori Imperiali, close to the subway stop, Line A.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are usually allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You MAY risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (English, French, Italian, basic Spanish)
- A maximum of 2 people per booking.
- Special price and arrangements can be taken for groups with more than 2 people
- Upon specific, timely and precise request the service can design an alternative itinerary to make the photography tour wheelchair accessible
- For those willing to visit specific museums or archeological sites during the tour (e.g. Romam Forums and Colosseum or the Borghese Museum), availability for cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Arrangements can be considered for non photographing spouses, partners & children coming as guests.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY RomePhotoFuntours Giulio D'Ercole
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff