- Bring your own digital or analog camera and tripod
- Non-photographer friends and travel companions are welcome
- Active travelers will enjoy this walking tour
- Customize your itinerary to meet your needs
Departure & Return
You'll find your photographer just in front of Libreria Feltrinelli.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||04:30 PM - 08:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||04:30 PM - 08:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||04:30 PM - 08:30 PM|
|Thursday:||04:30 PM - 08:30 PM|
|Friday:||04:30 PM - 08:30 PM|
|Saturday:||04:30 AM - 08:30 PM|
|Sunday:||04:30 PM - 08:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Photography equipment you need:
- Your personal camera
- Camera backpack
- Assortment of lenses
- A flash unit (we may not use it, but it’s nice to have just in case)
- Extra batteries
- Tripod (night photography or low light situations) or monopod (lighter and easier to pack around)
- Great pair of walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rome Photography Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience