Explore our promoted experiences
- Create a personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Rome at leisure
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the eight stops
- Listen to interesting onboard audio commentary as you travel
- Upgrade a 48-hour ticket to include entrance to the Colosseum and Roman Forum, the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, or entrance to all four
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Show your ticket as you board your Rome tour bus, and then hop on and off at any of the eight stops around town. See the Colosseum where gory gladiatorial battles once took place, and have your camera ready for Piazza Venezia, home to the Vittorio Emanuele II Monument. Throw a coin into the Trevi Fountain for luck, or stretch your legs on a walk through Vatican City.
The full loops lasts between 1.5 and 2 hours, and audio commentary is provided for each sight you pass. Make use on the free onboard Wi-Fi to share pictures, tweet or blog about your travels as you go.
48-Hour Pass with Skip-the-Line Tickets to Palatine Hill, the Roman Forum and Colosseum:
Upgrade to include fast-track admission to three of Rome’s top attractions. The Colosseum ticket includes access to the ancient arena’s first and second tiers. The Roman Forum, with its timeworn temples and ruins, and Palatine Hill are both within walking distance of the Colosseum.
48-Hour Pass with Entry to the Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums:
Book this option to include entry to these world-famous Vatican City sights. Explore the vast museum complex, with its unrivaled hoard of artwork, at your leisure. Then step inside the sacred Sistine Chapel to see the frescoes of Michelangelo.
48-Hour Pass with Entry to the Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museums, Palatine Hill, Roman Forum and Colosseum:
Maximize your time sightseeing Rome and upgrade to include entry to all these top Rome attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Admission to the Colosseum is valid only on the date shown on the voucher.
- Rome Municipality Authority may impose new regulations and restricted access for all hop-on hop-off tours in the city of Rome without warning. It could impact the number of stops available and/or your journey on this tour; the exact itinerary will be advised on the day of travel
- On Sundays and selected public holidays (Easter) traffic might be restricted in certain areas of Rome. Stops affected frequently include Colosseo or Circo Massimo
- Wheelchair accessible (lower level only); electric wheelchairs cannot be accommodated for technical reasons. The most accessible boarding point is Via Marsala (Termini Station)
- Please note that Vatican Museum is close on Sundays and selected public holidays
- Avoid wearing too short trousers and low-cut tops, cover legs and shoulders.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Open Bus and Tours booking vouchers can to be exchanged at any open bus stops directly on board of the bus. at least 2 hours before entrance time. You will be given tickets for Open Bus and instructions for the attractions.
- Make sure you are at the meeting point communicated by our onboard at least 15 minutes before the selected time slot.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Sightseeing Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience