- Discover the Vatican city-state on this 3-hour private tour
- Enter the Vatican an hour before the crowds with an early access ticket
- See the Vatican museums, the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private guide
Departure & Return
Please note that the guide will waits you across the Vatican Museums entrance, at the bottom of the steps in front of Vatican Museum entrance, opposite to Viale Vaticano 100. Please note: St. Peter's square is not the Vatican Museums meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, not recommended for customers with limited mobility.
- Personal photography is allowed during this tour, except in the Sistine Chapel
- If you arrive late you might loose the entrance at the Vatican
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italy Wonders SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands