5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick Up
Hotel Drop Off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP FROM ALL HOTELS IN ROME ,ROME AIRPORTS AND CIVITAVECCHIA CRUISE PORT
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Rome Ciampino Giovan Battista Pastine Airport, Via Appia Nuova, 1651, 00040 Ciampino RM, Italy
- Civitavecchia Rome Port
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AcrossRome
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private One way transfer from Rome to Florence with 2 hours stop in Orvieto?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private One way transfer from Rome to Florence with 2 hours stop in Orvieto?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private One way transfer from Rome to Florence with 2 hours stop in Orvieto?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private One way transfer from Rome to Florence with 2 hours stop in Orvieto?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private One way transfer from Rome to Florence with 2 hours stop in Orvieto
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Port Transfers Bus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportRomePort Transfers - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoPort Transfers - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaPort Transfers - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo) Tours & TicketsAppian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane) Tours & TicketsLeonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO) Tours & TicketsVilla Farnesina Tours & TicketsBasilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere) Tours & TicketsParco del Colle Oppio Tours & TicketsBarcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia) Tours & TicketsPiazza del Campidoglio Tours & TicketsPalazzo Altemps Tours & TicketsOrange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci) Tours & TicketsBasilica di Sant'Agostino Tours & TicketsVilla of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili) Tours & TicketsPamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj) Tours & TicketsBasilica di Santa Maria in Via Lata Tours & TicketsBasilica di San Lorenzo in Lucina Tours & TicketsVatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani) Tours & TicketsPalatine Museum (Museo del Palatino) Tours & TicketsRome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma) Tours & TicketsRome Via del Corso Tours & TicketsBasilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme) Tours & Tickets