Explore our promoted experiences
- Photograph Rome without contending with crowds on a nighttime tour
- Capture deserted landmarks like the Colosseum by moonlight and at dawn
- Sample Italian meats, cheese, and focaccia accompanied by wine or Prosecco
- A small group size—maximum four—ensures one-on-one attention and guidance
Departure & Return
For those guests who do not need to be picked up at their accommodation, the meeting point will be at the entrance of the Colosseum subway stop on via dei Fori Imperiali.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RomePhotoFuntours Giulio D'Ercole
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff