Explore our promoted experiences
- Taste limoncello at a lemon orchard
- Combines guided tours and independent time
- Small group tour limited to 15 people
- Round-trip transport from Rome
Departure & Return
This tour meets inside Termini Train Station, just outside the entrance to the caffè 'Vyta Santa Margherita', by the train station access/exit along Via Marsala. If you are arriving by taxi, ask to be dropped off on Via Marsala number 27/ 29, right at the taxi stand by the station entrance. Coming from Via Marsala, 'Vyta Santa Margherita'' is the first caffè located on the right handside, as soon as you get inside the station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The first stop of the day is Positano, a fishing town-turned resort that’s a favorite for celebrity beach vacations and romantic getaways. Get your bearings in the picture-perfect village on a guided tour, then enjoy free time in Positano: browse elegant boutiques, have leather sandals custom made by a local craftsman, visit a seaside café for lunch, or slip into the water for a swim.
Meet back up with the group, then board a boat for a ride down the coast to Amalfi town, passing along one of the most spectacular sections of the coast. Keep your camera out to capture views of soaring sea cliffs, then return to shore at Amalfi. Continue to a lemon orchard that’s perched high on a cliff above Amalfi, where you sample limoncello, a sweet, tangy liqueur made with locally-grown lemons.
Following the tasting, you have time to explore the town on your own before meeting back at the boat for the cruise to Salerno. Upon arrival in Salerno, board a high-speed train for the trip back to Rome, where this full-day tour concludes at the Roma Termini railway station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants (over 36 months) need to book the child ticket price.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The order of the itinerary is subject to change.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- From August 6th 2021, all Italy sites we visit will require clients and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test completed within 48 hours prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. More info on the Italian Government website
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms