Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour Rome walking tour to the Colosseum
- Learn about the former empire at the Roman Forum
- Absorb 360-degree views of Rome atop the Vittoriano
- Numbers limited to 12 to ensure a small-group experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Your tour meets at Largo Gaetana Agnesi, above the second floor of the Metro line B (Blue line) Colosseo stop. Look for your guide holding a Fat Tire Tours sign. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note: there are steep staircases
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Segway Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands