Explore our promoted experiences
- Early admission to the Vatican Museums
- Get skip-the-Line access to the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Guided tour with personal headsets
- All entrance fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Small group tour
Departure & Return
We meet just outside the green bar in the middle of Piazza del Risorgimento Square. This is the only bar/cafè located on the square. The bar is on the side of the square towards via Crescensio - close to Tram stop number 19. The closest Metro/Underground stop is Ottaviano.
In St.Peter's Basilica.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the opening time of the Vatican Museums may vary, we will vary the tour start time accordingly.
- Please note that St.Peter's may not be accessible. If this occurs during your tour we will spend more time inside the Museums & Chapel and your guide will give you a tour of the church from the outside.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- While the Vatican Museums are equipped with elevators for wheelchair and stroller access, they are not conveniently located on the group tour route and only give access to specific sections of the Museums. We advise clients to contact Walks Customer Service Team to make further arrangements.
- Please remember that the Sistine Chapel is a holy place, and attire must be appropriate for the visit. Both men and women are asked to wear clothing that covers at least the shoulders and knees.
- Please ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID on them on the day of the visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction.
- Please note that guests may only carry small handbags inside the Vatican Museums. Larger backpacks and big pointy umbrellas etc must be left at the cloakroom. It is the responsibility of the guest to return to the Vatican Museums entrance to collect these after the tour.
- Walks complies with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Italy government guidelines for the most up to date information
- Due to covid restrictions the corridor between St.Peter's Church & the Sistine Chapel is temporary closed to the public. The distance between the two sites without this access means that a guided visit inside St.Peter's Basilica will not be possible. To make the most out of your visit, your guide will give you a full introduction to the Basilica and explain how to visit the Basilica on your own after the tour
- Free tour upgrade until Jan 31st, 2022: With this upgrade, you'll spend an hour enjoying the buffet before your guide whisks you to the Sistine Chapel, ahead of the crowds and fully fueled for the adventure ahead. If you would like to purchase this upgraded tour for a date past Jan 31st, 2022, you can book our Pristine Sistine Tour with Breakfast.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I am not a group tour person, but this was definitely worth the time and fee." See review