Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn to make pizza with a chef in Rome
- Enjoy your creation with local wines
- All necessary equipment included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Departure & Return
Via Giuseppe Zanardelli, 12 Meet your chef inside the Restaurant Jazz Cafè
What To Expect
Spend some time learning how to make pizza from fresh ingredients. You can choose which style you'd like to learn: a Neapolitan with anchovies, a spicy Diavola with pepperoni, a classic Margherita or Marinara.
After you've prepared and baked your pizzas, sit down to sample the fruits of your labor, accompanied by a drink. Then walk off the calories with a stroll around central Rome.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eat&Walk Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience