- Night tour of Ancient Rome sights
- Enjoy exclusive after-hours access to the Colosseum
- Explore the amphitheater's arena and dungeons
- Admire imperial ruins lit up after dark
Departure & Return
Metro line B - If you get off at Colosseo Stop, outside the metro, go to the right and walk down Via dei Fori Imperiali (direction Venice square) after a 5 min. walk, take the first little arched alley on your right as this is via Frangipane 30.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Backpacks are allowed but huge backpacks will not be permitted.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- The dungeons of the Colosseum may be closed in the case of unfavorable weather conditions. In this case you will visit other areas of the Colosseum. We are not responsible for unfavorable weather conditions.
- Please note: the tour departs 15 minutes after the meeting time.
- If you arrive late you might lose a part of the tour or lose entry to the Colosseum!
- Near public transportation
- Please note that due regulations, this tour is not available for kids under the age of 6.
- Please note that this tour involves social interaction at our office, a walk through Ancient Rome and last but not least entry into the Eternal City's most iconic symbol, the Colosseum. So if you are looking for a tour that is simply Colosseum please consider one of our other tours.
- Due to Colosseum rules, no sharp objects, liquids glass bottle, drones, selfie sticks, perfumes & sprays are allowed. Only plastic water bottles are allowed.
- A current valid passport or ID document is required on the day of the tour for the entrance at the Colosseum.
- Please note the meeting point is at our office in Via Frangipane 30 00184 Roma. Please use Google Maps to ensure you find the location successfully.
- Please note that due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not suitable for any persons with disabilities.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIVICOS INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL SRL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "It was about 10pm at this point so no crowds and no sun!" See review