Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Gourmands can master fresh pasta in this Zoom Italian cooking workshop
- Learn to prepare traditional Italian cuisine with your host, located in Rome
- Book your class on Tuesdays or Thursdays, in the Italian local time (GMT +2)
- Don't worry about taking notes, with a class video and recipe included
Departure & Return
The timetable refers to the Italian time zone, GMT + 2 For the video class we will use the Zoom application: you will be sent a link with which to access the lesson. Once connected to each other, we can proceed with the lesson Please log in 10 minutes before the class starts
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eat&Walk Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.