12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Don't miss two of southern Italy’s UNESCO-listed destinations on this full-day trip to Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast from Rome. Visit the fascinating ruins of Pompeii, where you can walk through an ancient city frozen in time by the AD 79 eruption of Mount Vesuvius. Continue on to the spectacularly scenic Amalfi Coast, stopping for lunch with a view in the picturesque fishing village of Positano. Enjoy free time to explore and browse unique handmade shops in Positano and the neighboring town of Amalfi. Tour size is limited for a more personalized, small-group experience.
- Explore Pompeii, Positano, and Amalfi on a day trip from Rome
- Enjoy free time to shop and sample limoncello
- Explore the buried city of Pompeii with a licensed guide
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Free transfer offered by Welcome Italy in air conditioning Minivan
English-speaking tour guide
Official guide in Pompeii
Sample of limoncello
Ticket skip the line in Pompei
Emergency number also operational via whatsapp
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Hotels, Appartments, Bed&breakfast, accomodations. only in the city center (
inside the Aurelian Walls). The address must to be provided on the reservation. If you do not find your
hotel in the list you must necessarily write it: without it, the service is not guaranteed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Rome only)
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- check that you provide all the details to the agency
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Without this information we can not guarantee the correct service
- Free transfer offered by Welcome Italy in air conditioning Minivan
- Emergency number also operational via whatsapp- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Welcome Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Tour: Amalfi Coast and Pompeii Day Trip from Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Tour: Amalfi Coast and Pompeii Day Trip from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Tour: Amalfi Coast and Pompeii Day Trip from Rome?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Tour: Amalfi Coast and Pompeii Day Trip from Rome?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Tour: Amalfi Coast and Pompeii Day Trip from Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi) Tours & TicketsPiazza del Popolo Tours & TicketsBasilica di Sant'Agostino Tours & TicketsSt. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura) Tours & TicketsCase Romane del Celio Tours & TicketsBramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante) Tours & TicketsCapuchin Crypt (Cripta dei Frati Cappuccini) Tours & TicketsPalatine Hill (Palatino) Tours & TicketsRome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere) Tours & TicketsCiampino International Airport (CIA) Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro) Tours & TicketsVilla Torlonia Tours & TicketsCastel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo) Tours & TicketsVilla Medici Tours & TicketsBarcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia) Tours & TicketsAncient Rome Tours & TicketsFountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi) Tours & TicketsPiazza Farnese Tours & TicketsVia Sacra Tours & TicketsTrastevere Tours & Tickets