Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of the Amalfi Coast from Rome
- Enjoy a round-trip high-speed train journey from Rome to Naples
- Breeze along the Amalfi Coast in an air-conditioned minivan and listen to onboard commentary
- Visit two of the Amalfi Coast’s most picturesque villages, Positano and Amalfi
- Make use of plenty of free time to explore at your own pace
- Small-group tour limited to 20 participants to ensure a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Gray Line I love Rome Visitors Centre- Termini Station- Piazza dei Cinquecento just in the middle of the Square
Roma Termini Station at 9:00 pm approximately
What To Expect
When you arrive in Positano, you have free time to wander around the village independently. Known as the ‘Jewel of the Amalfi Coast,’ this quintessential Italian Mediterranean village sits against the mountainside, boasting a spectacular location on the rocky shoreline. Perhaps take a walk along narrow lanes lined with shops, relax on the pebble beach, go swimming or enjoy a bite to eat or drink at a café.
Return to the minivan to continue your day trip to your second village, Amalfi, home to charming architecture and historical sights like Amalfi Cathedral, a 9th-century church in the main square. You have more free time here to explore on your own. Then make the drive back to Naples for the return train ride to Rome, where your day trip ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would strongly recommend that if you are prone to motion sickness to be prepared with Dramamine, as the hills are narrow and steep and the bus definitely rocks you around a lot." See review