- Tour of major Champagne houses from Reims
- Visit Moët & Chandon and Taittinger
- Tasting fees included
- Small group tour limited to eight people ensures personalized attention
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
You will see your guide and minibus parked in front of the train station If you are not staying in the city of Reims,France you will have to book and pay for your own transport to get there, this is not included in the tour.
What To Expect
Take a sightseeing tour of Reims, passing by big Champagne houses such as Veuve Cliquot and Pommery, as well as the Roman ruins and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Stop for a tour of Taittinger, whose grapes are evenly distributed over 34 different vineyards and are still owned by the original family. Visit the cellars which were dug out by Romans over 2,000 years ago and enjoy a tasting.
Then drive out to the village where Dom Pérignon is buried. Visit the church where the famed 17th-century Benedictine monk who finalized the production process of Champagne.
Stop in Epernay for lunch (own expense) and free time) and in the afternoon, stroll along the Avenue de Champagne while your guide points out the many opulent Maisons de Champagne, including Perrier-Jouët and Mercier with their massive cellars holding Champagne collections.
Take another guided tour, this time of the most famous Champagne house, Moët & Chandon, and taste their famous wines.
Your tour concludes with return transport to the starting point.
Please note: wineries visited are subject to availability. Taittinger may be replaced by Mumm or Pommery, and Moët & Chandon may be replaced by Mercier or De Castellane.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note, the tour departs from Reims. If you are not staying in Reims, you will have to book and pay for your own transport to get there, this is not included in the tour. The tour departs from the REIMS CENTRE trains station forecourt (address given on voucher)
- Please note that the visits at the Grandes Maisons de Champagne (such as Moet and Taittinger) will be done in English.
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide (up to 2 languages spoken in a group)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Guaranteed departure
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY FRANCE INTENSE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Have your cameras ready at all times as there's so much to see." See review