4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation from your place
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up directly in your hotel or the place where you are staying in Reims or Epernay.
If you stay in Paris, you can commute to Reims within only 45 min by train. From Gare de l'Est station in Paris. Start from Paris around 9am, back in Paris around 6pm. We can pick you up directly to the station in Reims and drive you back at the end of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TOURS IN CHAMPAGNE - Stéphane Demissy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ruinart champagne special tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ruinart champagne special tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ruinart champagne special tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ruinart champagne special tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Ruinart champagne special tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingReimsFood Tours - ChampagneBus Tours - ChampagneWine Tastings - ChampagneHistorical Tours - ChampagneHalf-day Tours - ChampagneCategory