- Private, full-day tour of Champagne highlights from Reims
- See where many French kings were crowned at the UNESCO-listed Reims Cathedral
- Tour the famous Veuve Clicquot house of Champagne
- Learn secrets of the Champagne-making process
- Visit the tomb of monk and winemaking pioneer Dom Perignon in Hautvillers
- Includes a Champagne tasting at a family estate
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Continue on to the famous Veuve Clicquot to learn how this grande maison de Champagne revolutionized the production process to make some of the world’s finest bubbly. Take a break midday to savor a lunch of regional cuisine (own expense). A gourmet champagne tasting lunch can also be arranged for an additional fee.
In the afternoon, stop in the lovely village of Hautvillers, best known as the hometown of Dom Perignon, a 17th-century Benedictine monk and pioneering vintner. Visit his tomb at the town abbey before making your way to a nearby family estate, where more than 4,000 members help pass down winemaking traditions through the generations. Raise a glass to your memorable day with a Champagne tasting in the heart of the world’s most famous wine region.
The tour concludes with drop-off back at your hotel in the late afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (if you will be choosing the optional lunch)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required (if you will be choosing the optional lunch)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable walking shoes and jacket are recommended (for the tour in the cellar caves)
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FRANCE INTENSE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized