Departure & Return
We pick you up from any place in Reims or Epernay. just ask. If you stay in Paris, you can commute to Reims within only 45 min by train. From Gare de l'Est station in Paris. Start from Paris around 9am, back in Paris around 6pm. We can pick you up directly to the station in Reims and drive you back at the end of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TOURS IN CHAMPAGNE - Stéphane Demissy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands