1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Champagne Lamiable is a family-run Champagne estate in the Grand Cru village of Tours-sur-Marne. With this guided tour, learn all about the world-famous bubbly and the wine-making process as you explore the winery, peek into the wine cellar, and see the winepress, vat, and barrels. At the end of the tour, enjoy a Champagne tasting and sample your choice of three Grand Cru cuvées.
- Guided behind-the-scenes tour of the Champagne estate
- Expert-led Champagne tasting: sample three different varietals
- Choice of multiple tour departure times throughout the day
- Private tour: enjoy the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
3 glasses of Champagne
Departure & Return
CHAMPAGNE LAMIABLE , 8 Rue de Condé, 51150 Tours-sur-Marne, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
Meet me directly at the Estate for a customized tour !
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY In Vox Veritas
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Champagne Lamiable: Traditional Tour & Tasting
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeReimsFood Tours - ChampagneCooking Classes - ChampagneWine Tastings - ChampagneCategory