8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Ride the old fashioned Dolly Steamboat through the slot canyon at Canyon Lake and then hit the Apache Trail through the Sonora Desert on this tour from the Phoenix area. After your narrated cruise, visit the small town of Tortilla Flat, taking in views of the rare desert landscape along the way.
- Dolly Steamboat and Apache Trail tour from Phoenix area
- Take a 90-minute guided cruise through a slot canyon on an old-fashioned steamboat
- Look out for wildlife like long horn sheep and eagles along the way
- Ride a van through the Sonora Desert, a rare desert environment found in the American Southwest and Mexico
- Lunch in the historic mining town of Tortilla Flat
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Stretch 15 passenger vans with maximum 10 per van
No animals allowed in van.
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We depart from hotels and resorts in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe and Mesa. Your specific hotel may not be in the pick up route on a particular day. If this happens, we will direct you to a different pick up location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 6 years and under are required to ride in a car seat that the guest must provide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is offered for most hotels/resorts in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe, plus in Mesa at the Mesa Hilton. *Please confirm with local operator
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Across Arizona Tours, LLC is not responsible for viewing conditions at the sites visited and reserves the right to alter tour itineraries due to road or weather conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Across Arizona Tours, LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Apache Trail and Dolly Steamboat Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Apache Trail and Dolly Steamboat Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Apache Trail and Dolly Steamboat Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Apache Trail and Dolly Steamboat Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff