6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Rather than leaving the comfort of your private villa or apartment, opt for a cooking class that comes to you. Designed with large groups and families in mind, this flexible culinary experience guarantees both the expertise and undivided attention of a private chef-instructor, and takes care of purchasing all ingredients and cleaning after your class.
- Cook in the comfort of your private accommodation with a class that comes to you
- An ideal choice for travelers in a large group
- A great way to keep kids engaged
- Take home an apron and a certificate as a souvenir
Saved to wishlist!
Home made bread preparation
Artisanal home made egg pasta with tomato and basil
Autenthic chicken "cacciatore"
Cooked cream or artisanal tiramisù
Ask to our sommelier to pair the wine
Gratuities: apron as a present & Certificate Italian Foodie, Recipes
Departure & Return
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/29/2018 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CooksApp
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 101844P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifePerugiaCooking Classes - UmbriaCooking Classes - AssisiCooking Classes - Lake BolsenaCategory