6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn to cook real Italian fare from a professional chef in the comfort of your villa. Whether for lunch or dinner, your chef will organize everything from shopping and prep through to cleaning—and the sommelier can arrange wine pairing on request. Once you’re done cooking, feast on the 4-course meal you’ve prepared, with homemade bread, handmade egg pasta, authentic chicken cacciatore, and your choice of panna cotta or tiramisu.
- Enjoy a private cooking class from a professional chef in your Umbria villa
- Choose between lunch or dinner options to fit your schedule
- Savor a 4-course feast with pasta, bread, chicken cacciatore, and dessert
- Professional sommelier wine pairing available on request
Saved to wishlist!
Home made bread preparation
Artisanal home made egg pasta with tomato and basil
Autenthic chicken "cacciatore"
Cooked cream or artisanal tiramisù
Ask to our sommelier to pair the wine
Gratuities: apron as a present & Certificate Italian Foodie, Recipes
Departure & Return
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/29/2018 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CooksApp
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 101844P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifePerugiaCooking Classes - UmbriaCooking Classes - AssisiCooking Classes - Lake BolsenaCategory