10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Entry to Yanchep National Park
Fees for Crystal Cave
Entry to Nambung National Park
Experienced Tour Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note that we have not listed all the accommodations. We will pick you up from your location which based within the central business district of Perth. For other locations please contact us and we will try our best in finding a solution.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY WA TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Pinnacle Adventure Tour ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The Pinnacle Adventure Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Pinnacle Adventure Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Pinnacle Adventure Tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The Pinnacle Adventure Tour
10 to 11 hours
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPerthBus Tours - Western AustraliaFull-day Tours - Western AustraliaBus Tours - FremantleFull-day Tours - FremantleBus Tours - Margaret RiverFull-day Tours - Margaret RiverCategory
London Court Tours & TicketsPerth Cultural Centre Tours & TicketsCottesloe Beach Tours & TicketsCrown Perth Tours & TicketsNambung National Park Tours & TicketsPerth Mint Tours & TicketsOld Mill Tours & TicketsSupreme Court Gardens Tours & TicketsCity Beach Tours & TicketsNostalgia Box Tours & TicketsScarborough Beach Tours & TicketsTrigg Beach Tours & TicketsFremantle Passenger Terminal (Perth Cruise Port) Tours & TicketsWanneroo Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsArt Gallery of Western Australia Tours & TicketsAquarium of Western Australia (AQWA) Tours & TicketsElizabeth Quay Tours & TicketsSt. George’s Cathedral Tours & TicketsPenguin Island Tours & TicketsValley of the Giants Tours & Tickets