Explore our promoted experiences
- Swan Valley tour from Perth including wine, beer, and chocolate tastings
- Visit several Swan Valley wineries and taste a selection of wines at each
- Enjoy lunch at a famed estate (if option selected)
- Tantalize your taste buds as you sample cheeses and chocolates
- Try locally crafted beer at an award-winning microbrewery
Departure & Return
Meet outside Captain Cook Cruises ticket office, look for the Swan Valley Tours sign. No need to check in, the driver will tick you off as you board the coach. Full day - please be waiting at 9.30am for your departure at 9.45am Half day - please be waiting at 11.30am for your departure at 11.45am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must be 18 years or older to consume alcohol; photo ID may be required
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY Swan Valley Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands