Explore our promoted experiences
- Scenic Swan River cruise from Perth
- See many sights including the Bell Tower, Kings Park, and the Fremantle harbor
- Live commentary
- Plenty of photo opportunities
Departure & Return
Check-in with our team at our ticketing office located on Pier 3.
What To Expect
Listen to commentary from your captain, who turns around at Fremantle to make the return trip to Perth.
Your cruise ends when you arrive back at the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note, accessibility is limited. For more information, please contact our friendly Reservations Team on (08) 9325 3341
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises (WA)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews