- Small-group tour ensures a more personal experience
- Includes a picnic dinner in the Pinnacles Desert
- Includes national park fees
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your choice of multiple Perth locations: Pick the closest to you
Departure & Return
Our default pickup location is Criterion Hotel Perth, 560 Hay St, Perth, WA 6000 Departure times vary throughout the year: 13:00 (Oct, Mar-Apr) 13:30 (Nov, Feb) 14:00 (Dec-Jan) 12:30 (May, Sep) 12:00 (Jun-Aug)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking, very important as we're heading outback and all food needs to be pre-purchased prior to departure
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, not recommended for child aged 5 years old and under
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, you will need to bring a 1.5L water bottle to complete the walks and stay hydrated
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately as temperatures in Western Australia can be extreme. It is not unheard of for temperatures to reach over 50 degrees Celsius in summer and can get below zero overnight in winter. Please ensure you have checked the average temperatures for the times of your visit and have packed adequate clothing
- Near public transportation
- Guests can change pickup points after the booking has been made, please contact our reservations team 48hrs prior to travel.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Autopia Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms