8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pinnacles Desert Entry is included
Flexibility to stay as long as you like at the Pinnacles
Flexibility to take lunch anywhere, anytime
Fresh seasonal fruit, premium local cheese & chocolate, chilled water.
Lunch. There are a number of lunch options in the area.
Sand Board Hire at Lancelin dunes: $10/hour for 1 board
Yanchep National Park and Cave entry fee is $10 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please advise me of your pickup location for the Tour to take place. I pick you up from your designated Hotel, inner city accommodation or inner Metro residence. Bookings which fail to include pickup location or accurate phone numbers or email addresses will not be refunded.
- Perth Airport, 2 George Wiencke Dr, Redcliffe, Belmont, Western Australia 6105 Australia
- Fremantle Ports, 1 Cliff St, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Perths Tiny Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Pinnacles Desert (Private) Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pinnacles Desert (Private) Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pinnacles Desert (Private) Day Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Pinnacles Desert (Private) Day Tour
8 to 10 hours
11 hours 30 minutes
14 hours 50 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPerthShore Excursions - Western AustraliaBus Tours - Western AustraliaNature and Wildlife - Western AustraliaPorts of Call Tours - Western AustraliaFull-day Tours - Western AustraliaShore Excursions - FremantleBus Tours - FremantleNature and Wildlife - FremantlePorts of Call Tours - FremantleFull-day Tours - FremantleShore Excursions - Margaret RiverBus Tours - Margaret RiverNature and Wildlife - Margaret RiverPorts of Call Tours - Margaret RiverFull-day Tours - Margaret RiverCategory
Nambung National Park Tours & TicketsYanchep National Park Tours & TicketsNostalgia Box Tours & TicketsAdventure World Tours & TicketsScarborough Beach Tours & TicketsPerth Mint Tours & TicketsSwan River Tours & TicketsNorthbridge Tours & TicketsAquarium of Western Australia (AQWA) Tours & TicketsFremantle Passenger Terminal (Perth Cruise Port) Tours & TicketsPenguin Island Tours & TicketsCrown Perth Tours & TicketsValley of the Giants Tours & TicketsCottesloe Beach Tours & TicketsCity Beach Tours & TicketsOld Mill Tours & TicketsMaalinup Aboriginal Gallery Tours & TicketsHillarys Boat Harbour Tours & TicketsWanneroo Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsWestern Australian Museum – Perth Tours & Tickets