9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off from your accommodation.
Entry fee to Pinnacles Desert is included.
Wine and chocolate tastings included.
Individual bottled mineral water included.
Sand boarding included.
Caversham Wildlife Park entry fee.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off directly from your accommodation.
Please make sure you put your accommodation details when making a booking.
- Perth Airport, 2 George Wiencke Dr, Redcliffe, Belmont, Western Australia 6105 Australia
- Cruise Terminal, 50 Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Foldable wheelchair accessible. The person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Libertino Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pinnacles Desert Private Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pinnacles Desert Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pinnacles Desert Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Pinnacles Desert Private Tour
7 hours 5 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPerthShore Excursions - Western AustraliaBus Tours - Western AustraliaPorts of Call Tours - Western AustraliaFull-day Tours - Western AustraliaShore Excursions - FremantleBus Tours - FremantlePorts of Call Tours - FremantleFull-day Tours - FremantleShore Excursions - Margaret RiverBus Tours - Margaret RiverPorts of Call Tours - Margaret RiverFull-day Tours - Margaret RiverCategory
Western Australian Museum – Perth Tours & TicketsAquarium of Western Australia (AQWA) Tours & TicketsSt. George’s Cathedral Tours & TicketsScarborough Beach Tours & TicketsKings Park & Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsPenguin Island Tours & TicketsNambung National Park Tours & TicketsScitech Tours & TicketsTrigg Beach Tours & TicketsPerth Mint Tours & TicketsPerth Cultural Centre Tours & TicketsWave Rock Tours & TicketsHillarys Boat Harbour Tours & TicketsMaalinup Aboriginal Gallery Tours & TicketsNostalgia Box Tours & TicketsNorthbridge Tours & TicketsYanchep National Park Tours & TicketsCity Beach Tours & TicketsFremantle Passenger Terminal (Perth Cruise Port) Tours & TicketsLondon Court Tours & Tickets