4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Choose from five different routes and ride up to 25-miles (40-kilometers) without breaking a sweat during this guided, small-group, half-day electric-bike tour. Set off to places like the Swan Coastal Plain, Lake Joondalup, North Beach, or Monument Hill and see wildlife, landmarks, coastal views and more all while riding at a leisurely pace. Learn about each area from your guide and stop along the way to explore.
- Five different routes each with different views and sights
- Includes, bike, instructions, helmet and guide
- See vegetation, wildlife, beaches, and lakes
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary equipment
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPerth, Perth, Greater Perth, Western Australia
75 Littorina Ave
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paul's ECO E Bike Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Perth Electric Bike Tours?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Perth Electric Bike Tours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Perth Electric Bike Tours?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Perth Electric Bike Tours?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Perth Electric Bike Tours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeEco ToursMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPerthNature and Wildlife - Western AustraliaEco Tours - Western AustraliaMountain Bike Tours - Western AustraliaHalf-day Tours - Western AustraliaNature and Wildlife - FremantleEco Tours - FremantleMountain Bike Tours - FremantleHalf-day Tours - FremantleNature and Wildlife - Margaret RiverEco Tours - Margaret RiverMountain Bike Tours - Margaret RiverHalf-day Tours - Margaret RiverCategory
Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA) Tours & TicketsNostalgia Box Tours & TicketsPerth Zoo Tours & TicketsQueens Gardens Tours & TicketsFremantle Passenger Terminal (Perth Cruise Port) Tours & TicketsHillarys Boat Harbour Tours & TicketsPerth Mint Tours & TicketsCottesloe Beach Tours & TicketsValley of the Giants Tours & TicketsNorthbridge Tours & TicketsPerth Cultural Centre Tours & TicketsOld Mill Tours & TicketsPenguin Island Tours & TicketsCity Beach Tours & TicketsAdventure World Tours & TicketsWestern Australian Museum – Perth Tours & TicketsSupreme Court Gardens Tours & TicketsScarborough Beach Tours & TicketsSt. George’s Cathedral Tours & TicketsKings Park & Botanic Garden Tours & Tickets