6 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Knowledgable local Driver/guide. The sights you want to see.
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Plenty of photo stops and I take photos of you too.
Multiple destinations & Loads of fun!
Flexibility to change destinations at any time.Within reason.
Fresh cold seasonal fruit, premium local cheese & chocolate, chilled water.
Lunch. Many Lunch stop options are available to choose from.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please advise me of your pickup location for the Tour to take place. I pick up travelers from their designated Hotel, inner city accommodation or inner Metro residence.
- Perth Airport, 2 George Wiencke Dr, Redcliffe, Belmont, Western Australia 6105 Australia
- Fremantle Ports, 1 Cliff St, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/31/2020 - 2/9/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Perths Tiny Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Big Perth (Private) Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Big Perth (Private) Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Big Perth (Private) Day Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Big Perth (Private) Day Tour
6 to 12 hours
2 hours 50 minutes
14 hours 50 minutes
7 hours 5 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
16 hours 5 minutes
4 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPerthShore Excursions - Western AustraliaBus Tours - Western AustraliaCity Tours - Western AustraliaPorts of Call Tours - Western AustraliaShore Excursions - FremantleBus Tours - FremantleCity Tours - FremantlePorts of Call Tours - FremantleShore Excursions - Margaret RiverBus Tours - Margaret RiverCity Tours - Margaret RiverPorts of Call Tours - Margaret RiverCategory
Hillarys Boat Harbour Tours & TicketsPenguin Island Tours & TicketsAdventure World Tours & TicketsFremantle Passenger Terminal (Perth Cruise Port) Tours & TicketsYanchep National Park Tours & TicketsNostalgia Box Tours & TicketsWanneroo Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsPerth Mint Tours & TicketsKings Park & Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsFremantle Prison Tours & TicketsPerth Zoo Tours & TicketsCottesloe Beach Tours & TicketsMaalinup Aboriginal Gallery Tours & TicketsSt. George’s Cathedral Tours & TicketsTrigg Beach Tours & TicketsWestern Australian Museum – Perth Tours & TicketsCity Beach Tours & TicketsQueens Gardens Tours & TicketsCrown Perth Tours & TicketsAquarium of Western Australia (AQWA) Tours & Tickets