- 4-day Margaret River, Albany, and Valley of the Giants tour from Perth
- Stroll through the quaint township of Margaret River
- Visit the Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk
- Climb the Gloucester Tree for amazing views
- Enjoy a wilderness cruise on Nornalup Inlet
- Go underground in the limestone Mammoth Cave
- View The Gap and Natural Bridge rock formations at Albany
Departure & Return
CROWN Entertainment Complex Riverside Entrance (in front of McDonalds) at 7.45am. Complimentary hotel pick ups are available on request at time of booking from selected Perth City and Northbridge locations.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Enjoy a combination of scheduled activities and leisure time to explore on your own. The tour begins and ends in Perth, with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off, and includes overnight accommodation in Busselton, Pemberton, and Albany. Indulge in local flavor with 10 different meals included in the tour, and leave all the planning and driving to your professional guides so you can relax and focus on exploring this unique region of Australia.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. Strong wind may result in the closure of the Tree Top Walk and Wilderness cruise during winter – alternative arrangements will be made
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australian Pinnacle Tours
- If you cancel less than 15 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 15 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 29 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 16–29 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This tour is recommendable for these two highlights alone, but, there's lots more to enjoy." See review