- Travel from Paris to Versailles with a local host
- Round-trip train transportation from Paris to Versailles is included
- Avoid long waits with skip-the-line admission to Versailles
- Spend as much time at Versailles as you’d like
Departure & Return
You will meet your host in front of the Monoprix in Montparnasse, near the Montparnasse train station. Your guide/host will be waiting there holding a sign that says "ExperienceFirst"
Your guided/escorted portion will end at the entrance of the Palace of Versailles. You will enter on your own for your self-guided/audio guided visit
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms