Are you interested in?
Palace of Versailles Tours
192 Tours & Activities
Mountain Bike Tours
57 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2069 Tours & Activities
8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Experience the magnificence of Versailles on a fun full-day bike tour, including round-trip transfers by train from Paris. Meet your guide on arrival and spend the day pedaling around the beautiful parks, royal gardens, and forest trails. Stop to explore Marie Antoinette’s hamlet, snap photos of the grandiose palace from unique viewpoints and enjoy a picnic (own expense) along the Versailles' Grand Canal.
- Explore Versailles on a bike tour from Paris
- Pedal along bike paths and through the grounds with your guide
- Round-trip train fares, entrance tickets, and bike equipment included
- Set your own pace to explore inside the palace
Saved to wishlist!
Bike and helmet
Round trip train tickets
Entry tickets into the famous palace, royal gardens, Trianons, and Marie Antoinette's village
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Royal garden entry (9E for kids under 18yrs) on Tues, Fri, Sat-Sun.
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Le Peloton Café, 17 Rue du Pont Louis-Philippe, 75004 Paris, France
2: 78000 Versailles, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring photo ID with you
- Tours operate rain or shine (ponchos are available)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike About Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Versailles Domain Guided Day Bike Tour with Palace Access from Paris by Train?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Versailles Domain Guided Day Bike Tour with Palace Access from Paris by Train?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Versailles Domain Guided Day Bike Tour with Palace Access from Paris by Train?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The market is a nice idea, although it' also seems to be a bit of waste of time." See review
Product code: 7251P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVersaillesParisMountain Bike Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceMountain Bike Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeMountain Bike Tours - ReimsHistorical Tours - ReimsFull-day Tours - ReimsCategory
Le Manoir de ParisOdéon-Théatre de l'EuropeNotre-Dame Cathedral Towers (Tours de la Cathédrale Notre-Dame)La DéfenseMémorial de la Shoah (Shoah Memorial)Bois de VincennesPicasso Museum (Musée National Picasso Paris) Le Grand Rex CinemaLiving Museum of the Horse (Musée Vivant du Cheval)Théatre des VariétésParis Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Attilly Wood Zoo (Zoo du Bois d'Attilly)Au Lapin AgilePlace de la ConcordeDome Church at Les Invalides (Dome des Invalides)La Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)Stade Roland GarrosCaveau de la Huchette Place de la RépubliquePont de l'Alma (Alma Bridge)