Are you interested in?
Eiffel Tower Tours
490 Tours & Activities
Hop on Hop Off
17 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2088 Tours & Activities
1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Visit Paris's top sights and attractions on a convenient and flexible hop-on hop-off bus tour with onboard audio commentary. Select from a 1 or 2 day sightseeing pass and discover the city's landmark sites at your leisure. Skip the lines for direct access to the Eiffel Tower's second floor viewing platform, explore the Ile de la Cité and marvel at its Notre Dame cathedral, and even enjoy a complimentary one-long river cruise along the Seine. Hop off at all 10 stops or pick and choose as you go.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Skip the line
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Those booking this tour can choose from one- or two-day hop-on, hop-off bus passes.
Saved to wishlist!
1 or 2-day hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus pass
1-Hour Skip The Line Seine River cruise
Audio commentary with personal earphones (digital sound)
Skip the line Eiffel Tower Ticket (Access to the 1st floor, 2nd floor )
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure Point21 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note:
- Cancellation is not possible after the tour has been confirmed
- Mobile vouchers are accepted.
- Hop-on hop-off buses(Paris BIG BUS Company) operate daily, departing every 10-minutes in the summer and every 15-minutes in the winter
- Recorded commentary is available in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, and Chinese
- You will receive your headphones the first time you use your ticket
- Cruise tickets are valid for more than a month, so you can use them at any until expiration (only 1 ride)
- Your skip-the-line entrance to the tower will be arranged according to the availabilites of the Eiffel Tower between 9am to 10.30pm
- If you choose the option Eiffel Tower, 2-Days Hop-on Hop-off Bus Ticket & Cruise the skip the line Eiffel Tower Ticket might be booked for either the first or the second day. Start time 9:30am is only for Hop on Hop off Bus Tour. Eiffel Tower entrance time might be different than 10:00am. River Cruise Tickets might be used separately at any day during its validity.
- Seine cruises operate from April-September, departing every 30-minutes from 10:00am -10:00pm (no service at 1:00pm and 7:30pm); on weekends and weekdays in June, July, and August, from 10:00am - 11:00pm; from October-March, hourly from 10:30am - 9:30pm (except 1:00pm and 7:30pm); and on weekends and weekdays during French Zone C school holidays, from 10:00am -10:00pm.
- All the travellers must be present at the meeting point at the indicated time to receive the tickets for Bus Tour and River Cruise. You will have a scheduled entrance time to go into the Eiffel Tower that will be given to you by the guide at when you come to the meeting in the morning. Your guide will accompany you to the Eiffel Tower for a smooth entrance.
- Confirmation is received at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris Business and Travel SARL
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip-the-Ticket-line Eiffel Tower Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour and River Cruise?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 7832P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursAudio GuidesSelf-guided Tours & RentalsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportParisHop on Hop Off - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Île-de-FranceAudio Guides - Île-de-FranceSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Île-de-FranceHop on Hop Off - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeAudio Guides - Marne-la-ValléeSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Marne-la-ValléeHop on Hop Off - ReimsBus Tours - ReimsAudio Guides - ReimsSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - ReimsCategory
Crazy Horse CabaretJardin d'AcclimatationLa MadeleineCaveau de la Huchette Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin) Les Ombres RestaurantMontmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)Manufacture Nationale des GobelinsFragonard Perfume Museum (Musée du Parfum Fragonard)Paris Zoological Park (Parc Zoologique de Paris)Les HallesMarmottan Monet Museum (Musée Marmottan Monet)Odéon-Théatre de l'EuropeBastille Opera House (Opéra Bastille)Place VendomeL'Atelier des Chefs Cooking SchoolPalais GarnierLiving Museum of the Horse (Musée Vivant du Cheval)Place de la RépubliqueGaleries Lafayette