1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Helmet (compulsory, included in the price)
10 minute training session (before the tour)
We also provide, if necessary, gloves, raincoat, windbreaker, fleece jacket. Everything is included in the price. The segway is equipped with a front bag to put your belongings.
Departure & Return
Place de Fontenoy , Pl. de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
Let's meet Place de Fontenoy, in front of UNESCO entrance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- According to French law, the use of personal transport equipment on the streets is strictly prohibited for anyone aged 11 years or less.
- For safety reasons, our public guided Segway tours are open to people aged 14 or over (minors must be accompanied).
- For 12 or 13 year old children, we request parents to book a private tour.
- Proof of age (for children) can be requested at the start of the visit.
- Our segway tours are forbidden to pregnant women
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wheels and Ways - Segway tours in Paris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris Segway Express Tour (12 monuments in 1 hour and 15 minutes)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris Segway Express Tour (12 monuments in 1 hour and 15 minutes)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Paris Segway Express Tour (12 monuments in 1 hour and 15 minutes)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris Segway Express Tour (12 monuments in 1 hour and 15 minutes)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Paris Segway Express Tour (12 monuments in 1 hour and 15 minutes)
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursSegway ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingParisHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceSegway Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeSegway Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - BloisSegway Tours - BloisCategory
Archaeological Crypt of Notre DameParc des PrincesBasilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis (Basilique Cathédrale de Saint-Denis)National Museum of the RenaissanceMundolingua Museum of Languages (Mundolingua Musée des Langues)Rue Montorgueil4th ArrondissementFrance MiniatureSorbonneÉcole Militaire10th ArrondissementL'Atelier des Chefs Cooking SchoolPrintempsPalais de TokyoParis StoryPigalle11th ArrondissementCluny Museum (Musée de Cluny)Aquaboulevard8th Arrondissement