Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Meet and greet by a professional driver
- Private door-door transfer between Gare du Nord and centrally located Paris hotels
- Enjoy smooth, friendly and hassle-free transfer service
- Comfortable seats with generous leg room, air conditioning and luggage storage
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Meet your driver at the Gare du Nord station in Paris when you disembark from the Eurostar and travel via an environmentally-friendly hybrid vehicle (a car or minibus, depending on how large your group is). You can book the transfer for either your Paris lodging (must be within the postcodes 75001-75020) or another main train station in the city if you're traveling elsewhere in France.
When booking, please provide information about your Paris hotel or ongoing train travel. The transfer is confirmed as soon as you book, and you will receive a travel voucher which you will need to give to the driver.
The price listed is per person, based on eight adults per vehicle.
Please note: While the transfer service is available 7 days a week and typically runs from 4am until 11pm, on December 24 and 31 the service is only available from 4am until 6pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants can be booked on this transfer if customers bring their own baby seat. Please note that supplier doesn't provide baby seats and won't accept infants without baby seats
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Non-collapsible wheelchairs are not accepted
- Please note: when making a booking, you will need to advise your train details or your centrally located Paris hotel (zip codes 75001-75020)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Parishuttle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Great way to get from the train station to the hotel." See review