Departure & Return
The tour starts outside the main entrance of Père Lachaise on Boulevard de Ménilmontant. Closest Metro stops: Père Lachaise and Phillippe Auguste.
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vidi Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience