- See the City of Light in all its glory by walking past lit-up monuments
- Stroll along the Seine to admire the architecture and bridges
- Catch the Eiffel Tower light show
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Place du Havre (at the statue with clocks, in front of St Lazare station)
Enjoy the moment of standing just below the Eiffel tower
What To Expect
Continue with your guide to see the column that stands at Place Vendôme and the Egyptian obelisk that stands at Place de la Concorde, and then head along the Champs-Elysées, the city's famous avenue lined with hotels and shops. You have the chance here to enjoy some vin chaud (hot wine) or try a snack at the Christmas market (during the holiday season; own expense). Then walk toward the Seine, passing by the Grand Palais, and stroll along the riverbank, admiring the city's elegant bridges such as Pont Alexandre III.
Finally, visit the Trocadero, your last stop, for a view of the illuminated Eiffel Tower; depending on your timing, you may be able to see the tower's sparkling light show that occurs for a few minutes at the top of each hour.
Please note: The rooftop is closed on Sundays.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 180° Paris by Night Tour: Exclusively for You & Your Group.