Are you interested in?
Price varies by group size
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
- 3 hour wine and walking tour of Paris’ Left Bank or Montmartre district with a wine-expert guide
- Absorb the highlights and hidden corners of your chosen district, with wine tastings on route
- Enjoy three wine tastings as you learn about French winemaking from your guide
- Immerse yourself in the authentic wine and bar culture of your district
Departure & Return
Departure PointParis, Paris, Ile-de-France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
With either choice, spend approximately 3 hours exploring famous monuments and charming backstreets by foot as your guide illuminates the history of the neighborhood and shares tales about famous former residents. Along the way, stop in at three different wine bars for a guided tasting of fantastic French wines.
See Itinerary below for complete tour details.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Cheese and charcuterie are not included in your tour but feel free to order a plate in any one of the bars you visit
- The route may be changed on the day according to opening hours
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Experience Paris
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Paris Private Wine Tasting and Walk.