- Food walking tour of the Le Marais district in Paris
- Visit a famous bakery, pastry shop, delis, and a local wine-and-spirit store
- See famous landmarks and hear informative history about the sites you see and the foods you try
- Small-group tour is limited to 12 people, ensuring a more memorable experience
Departure & Return
123 Rue Saint-Martin, 75004 Paris (opposite the Pompidou centre by the "Centre Culturel de Serbie"). Your guide will be holding a Paris Urban Adventures' sign.
Place des Vosges/Bastille
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For your Intrepid Urban Adventure tour you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Dress standard: Please wear comfortable walking shoes, and bring an umbrella for rainy days.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge so long as they eat from their parents' meals. Please note that a special, separate meal will not be prepared for them. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- All of the bars, restaurants and stores you visit on your tour are 100% owned and run by locals.
- Your tour includes a wine-tasting in a wine bar owned and run by Nadine, a professional sommelière. Most of her wines are organic and respect biodynamy principles and the meat and dairy products she serves come from ethical farms.
- During your tour you will will pick up some responsible travel tips from your guide, such as where to find fresh water when you need to fill up your bottle, or where to shop in a sustainable manner.
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms