- Full-day gourmet walking tour of Paris
- Taste local cheese and wine at the Marché d'Aligre
- Enjoy lunch at a typical Parisian café
- Indulge your sweet tooth at Paris’ most famous chocolatiers
- Sip afternoon tea or coffee paired with a French pastry
- Try four different French wines during an informative tasting session
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Central Paris, 12th arrondissement Directions: From Ledru-Rollin metro station (line 8), take the exit for Rue Traversière. Your guide will be waiting near the news stand next to Café du Faubourg. Return point: Tour ends in the area of St-Germain-des-Prés, 6th arrondissement
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Begin in the city’s Bastille district, where you’ll wander through the Marché d'Aligre — an authentic neighborhood market where many locals come to shop. Stroll among vendor stalls piled high with fresh produce, and taste local wine and cheese while chatting with merchants. Next, take a break for lunch at a typical Parisian café, and savor seasonal French cuisine served with wine.
Continue on to the artistic enclave of St-Germain-des-Prés for sweet and satisfying stops at three of the city best confectionaries, which may include Chocolats Richart, Pierre Marcolini, Debauve et Gallais and Patrick Roger.
After indulging in tastings of chocolates and macarons, rest your feet at a traditional salon de thé (tea room). Rejuvenate with your choice of tea, coffee or hot chocolate paired with a fresh-baked pastry.
For a fantastically French finish, visit the renowned wine cellars of Paris Cave to taste four different wines under the expert guidance of a sommelier. Learn what makes French wines so exquisite, and learn tips for pairing while you snack on a shared charcuterie platter.
After a full-day of feasting, your 7-hour tour concludes at Paris Cave in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please bring suitable footwear.
- The minimum drinking age in France is 18
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Taste of Paris (Voyages LLC)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.