- 2.5-hour Seine River cruise with lunch
- Sail along the UNESCO World Heritage–listed waterfront of Paris
- Capture unique views of the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre and other famous Paris sights
- Enjoy a sumptuous 3-course lunch with wine
- Listen to live traditional French music
Departure & Return
BATEAUX MOUCHES Port de la Conférence Pont de l'Alma 75008 Paris • Boarding at 12.00am. Departure at 12.30am. End of the cruise at 2.15pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Paris Seine River Lunch Cruise.
- "Bit of advice: don't wear anything too hot, the glass encasement makes the dining area warm if there's any sunlight." See review
- "Photo opportunities don't really exist, unless you like looking at it with the visual disruption of the boat's support beams and light reflecting off the water throughout the screen of any photo attempts." See review