- Experience French culture through delicious food and drink
- Escape the tourist’s path and visit local wine bars and brasseries
- Tour one of the oldest markets in Paris, the Marché d’Aligre
- Local English-speaking guide gives insider tips
Departure & Return
Bastille Square (Place de la Bastille), on the steps of the Bastille Opera. (Metro 1, 5, 8, exit n°4 r.de Lyon Port de l’Arsenal RER A Gare de Lyon.) Your guide will hold a Paris Urban Adventures sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, and bring an umbrella on rainy days.
- Closure of sites: Because we visit local shops on this tour, some may be closed unexpectedly. Should this happen, we will replace the stop with an equally delicious alternative
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour. Also, please note that while children are permitted, all the stops are alcohol-related, so children might not enjoy the tour as much as you will!
- Dietary Notes: Please notify us in advance of any allergies or food preferences.
- For your Intrepid Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- All of the bars, restaurants, and stores you visit on your tour are 100% owned and run by locals.
- One of the stops for a glass of wine on your tour is Le Baron Rouge, one of the last bars in Paris still selling wine straight from the barrel, where one can come with their own bottle and fill it up.
- By booking this tour you also enjoy a cheese tasting that supports the Fromagerie Hardouin-Langlet, who mainly work with small French farmers.
- During your tour you will pick up some responsible travel tips from your guide, such as where to find fresh water when you need to fill up your bottle, or where to shop in a sustainable manner
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms