1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the beauty of Paris with this comprehensive Hop-On-Hop-Off tour. Choose from 4 routes with 38 stops all over the city. Set your own pace and hop off at major attractions like the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysées, and Montmartre, spending as much time as you like in each place. Opt for a 1.5-hour night tour to see the sights of Paris illuminated.
- See major attractions all over Paris
- Choose your route and set your own pace
- Discover the city at night with an evening tour
- Receive a booklet with discounts to museums and other attractions
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Choose from multiple daytime routes and enjoy an exclusive nighttime tour of the "City of Lights."
Saved to wishlist!
Explore Paris at your own pace in the open air
See Paris' top landmarks and enjoy stunning views from the open top deck by day and night
Enjoy a 1.5 hour night tour and admire the City of Light in all its splendor
Learn Key facts about Paris through the audio guide for adults and children
Experience the city in comfort and safety, your ride is eco-friendly!
Access the Tootbus app with real-time bus tracking, audio commentary and self-guided walking tours
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Tootbus
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tootbus Paris Discovery + By Night?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tootbus Paris Discovery + By Night?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tootbus Paris Discovery + By Night?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tootbus Paris Discovery + By Night?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Enjoyed the Night Lights tour.Bought the three days pass, which was well worth it as is was just a little more expensive than the one or two day pass." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Tootbus Paris Discovery + By Night
90 to 120 minutes
1 hour 7 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportParisHop on Hop Off - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Île-de-FranceCity Tours - Île-de-FranceAudio Guides - Île-de-FranceHop on Hop Off - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCity Tours - Marne-la-ValléeAudio Guides - Marne-la-ValléeHop on Hop Off - BloisBus Tours - BloisCity Tours - BloisAudio Guides - BloisCategory
Port-Royal des Champs MuseumPicasso Museum (Musée National Picasso Paris) National Museum of the RenaissanceMundolingua Museum of Languages (Mundolingua Musée des Langues)Palais de ChaillotJeu de PaumeLes InvalidesButte-aux-CaillesMusée des Plans-ReliefsManufacture Nationale des GobelinsJardin des PlantesCrazy Horse CabaretTuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries)Fontaine Saint-MichelChapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Palais GarnierParis Floral Park (Parc Floral de Paris)Monceau Park (Parc Monceau)La Seine MusicaleTrocadéro