Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
162 Rue de Rivoli, 75001, Paris, at the souvenir shop to the left of the foreign exchange counter. It’s the second souvenir shop after the corner. • To get there, take Métro Line 1 or 7 to Palais Royal Musée du Louvre. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We must bring Passport or ID card for children
- Not allowed: Luggage or large bags
- Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum
- Over summer's high season, high volumes of visitors come to the Louvre making it busier than usual
- There may still be a wait of up to 20 minutes at the security check in high season
- Children will need a valid ID in order to prove their age at the time of the activity (applicable for 4 to 17-year-olds)
- The Louvre is closed on Tuesdays
- Most travelers can participate
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point, the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel. This monumental arch is located across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre, past the roundabout, and before the entrance of the Tuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries)
- Wearing masks is mandatory inside the museum for all visitors aged 11 and above. Access will be denied to visitors without masks
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travelfication
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience