Are you interested in?
- 3-hour French macaron-making class in a private Paris apartment
- Learn how to make authentic macarons from a French chef
- Take home a special macaron recipe so you can replicate the sweets at home
- Small-group class limited to eight people for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointParis, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
These sweet treats were made famous by the Ladurée pastry shop, which has been producing the confection since 1930. Each macaron is comprised of two delicate meringue cookies that sandwich a flavorful creamy filling, and today they can be found in any pastry shop in Paris and throughout France.
During your 3-hour macaron class, you'll learn to make these delightful treats with cooking equipment found in most home kitchens, enabling you to recreate the experience when you return home. Your group will choose two macaron flavors to make from the following options: coffee, lemon, raspberry with Tonka bean, chocolate or coconut with milk chocolate.
When the lesson is complete, you'll not only leave with a recipe you can use over and over again, but you'll also get a box of your own handmade macarons to take with you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements or too many passengers in one booking that would overbook the class. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Macarons contain almond powder; please be advised that this class cannot be adapted to those with almond allergies.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Meeting the French
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Macarons Small Group French Cooking Class with a Parisian Chef.