- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more memorable experience
- Admire in real life the same scenery Monet depicted in more than 250 of his paintings
- Gain insight into the artist’s inspirations and personal life
- Audio guide and round-trip transport by comfortable minivan from Paris included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small Group Tour limited to 8 people
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BLUE FOX TRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Giverny including Monet’s Gardens and Gravesite Small-Group Half-Day Trip.