1 day (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Make the most of your limited time in Paris with skip-the-line access to the city’s most iconic attraction. With various time slots throughout the day, visit the tower when it works for you. Ascend 704 steps on foot to the second level, then take the elevator to the summit. There you can see Gustave Eiffel’s office and enjoy stunning panoramic views of the city. When you’re ready, take the elevator down to ground level.
- Save time and skip the long entrance line
- Visit the tower when it's convenient for you
- Get access to Gustave Eiffel's restored office
- Enjoy an unbeatable 360 degree view of Paris
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance ticket and reservation to 1st and 2nd floor
Tickets to Summit Elevator access
Elevator ride back down
Guided tour to 1st and 2nd floor
Food and drinks
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Transportation to/from attractions
Guided tour to the Summit
Departure & Return
Departure PointEiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that all children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes, as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- Knives, sharp objects, and glass bottles are not permitted inside the Eiffel Tower
- Animals cannot enter the tower and smoking is prohibited
- Strollers, backpacks, and cabin-sized suitcases are allowed inside
- There may be a queue at the dedicated line for visitors with reservation due to security purposes, however this will be much shorter than the standard entrance queue
- On the rare occasion that the summit is closed to the general public for maintenance or safety reasons, this will not affect your guided tour, so no refunds or discounts will be given
- Please note that if you arrive after the ticket RESERVED time you will not be able to enter the monument and will not be refunded or have your reserved ticket time rescheduled
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, physically not fit to climb steps, and suffering from vertigo, claustrophobia or heart problems
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Star Florence
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Eiffel Tower Tickets including the Summit?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Eiffel Tower Tickets including the Summit?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Product code: 73434P64
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingParisSkip-the-Line Tours - Île-de-FranceAttractions & Museums - Île-de-FranceSkip-the-Line Tours - VersaillesAttractions & Museums - VersaillesSkip-the-Line Tours - Marne-la-ValléeAttractions & Museums - Marne-la-ValléeCategory
Paris Aquarium (Aquarium de Paris)1st ArrondissementMontmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)Marmottan Monet Museum (Musée Marmottan Monet)Musée du LuxembourgDiscovery Palace (Palais de la Découverte)Pierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent FoundationThéatre Édouard VIICluny Museum (Musée de Cluny)Petit PalaisGaleries LafayetteViaduc des ArtsFragonard Perfume Museum (Musée du Parfum Fragonard)Bassin de la Villette (La Villette Basin)Tuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries)La Cité des Sciences et de L'lndustrieSèvres National Ceramics MuseumLiving Museum of the Horse (Musée Vivant du Cheval)César Palace CabaretPanthéon